Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mom

Yesterday was Mother's Day. I love my mom so much...here are just a few of the many reasons why:
  • she loves me...no matter what. i have never doubted her love.
  • mom has a great sense of humor. and a really funny laugh. when mom, my sister Naomi & I get together...watch out! there will be hysterical laughing.
  • mom is smart. really smart. she reads a ton. i always thought she'd make a great contestant on Jeopardy.
  • she is wise. i know that mom will give me sound Godly advice when i need it.
  • she loves Jesus with all her heart and seeks after Him
  • Mom loves my husband and my kids :) she is an awesome Haha (grandma) and she has a real relationship with Mike
  • her tender heart.
  • mom is still in awe of God's creation...and its contagious. She has a way of causing you to stop and really admire & appreciate the world around us.
Happy Mother's Day Mom. Thank you. I love you.

Her children rise up, and call her blessed. Proverbs 31:28

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am blessed to be your mother! Thank you for your tender thoughts and accolades, which look beyond my shortcomings and into my heart. I treasure our times together, our conversations snatched from busy schedules across the miles and that you are both daughter and friend!
Love always,
Mom